- Students/Participants may be given hand outs, notes and reading material during their participation in our programmes.
These are for personal use of the Students/Participants only and cannot be circulated, distributed, printed, exploited, exhibited, transmitted, reproduced, broadcasted, adapted or posted in any public domain. Any such use shall amount to infringement of copy right and shall be dealt strictly.
- Any health related advice and suggestions given at the Health Independence Workshop should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substituted for medical advice.
- Always consult your doctor or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.
- Consult your physician before changing your diet.
- Once you subscribe Health Independence Course online, you can see many times within one month.